So I was stuck most of the day in the airport in Bozeman, Montana, which had some strong snow squalls blowing through as well as the usual struggles of the modern airline industry. But I love Montana anyway, for things like the photo below. Of all the energy boodoggles–wind, solar, pixie dust, steamed banana skins, etc.–the one that annoys me most is ethanol. The correct way to consume ethanol is in beer, wine, and spirits.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell