So I was stuck most of the day in the airport in Bozeman, Montana, which had some strong snow squalls blowing through as well as the usual struggles of the modern airline industry. But I love Montana anyway, for things like the photo below. Of all the energy boodoggles–wind, solar, pixie dust, steamed banana skins, etc.–the one that annoys me most is ethanol. The correct way to consume ethanol is in beer, wine, and spirits.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell