This morning on the Laura Ingraham show, I talked with Senator Marco Rubio about the Obama administration’s overture toward Castro’s Cuban dictatorship. It is a good interview, I think. Among other things, it focuses on the Cuban regime’s military alliances with pretty much all of our worst enemies, and it reflects Rubio’s seriousness as a public figure. If there is a more earnest politician in the U.S., I can’t think who it would be. Here is the interview:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- An Immigration Trifecta
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell