Last month I trekked up to Syracuse, New York, where global warming had brought temperatures around minus 10 F for my visit (that’s why I’m wearing a sweater in the thumbnail photo), for a conference on environmentalism broadly considered that was sponsored by SUNY’s School of Environmental Science and Forestry. One of the things I did there was tape a broadcast of their “Conversations” series with Prof. Scott Turner, a biologist. It’s 27 minutes long:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell