Okay, Al Franken may be the headliner for the day, but there’s also former Democratic goldenboy Harold Ford of Tennessee, reportedly fired today from Morgan Stanley for “misbehavior,” and also breaking this afternoon, Arizona Republican Congressman Trent Franks, getting out ahead of a rumored Washington Post investigation that may identify 20 – 30 members of Congress with “issues.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- An Immigration Trifecta
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell