I love Reuters’ caption for this picture:
“One-year-old Eliza St. Pierre of Quebec sleeps in a stroller during a friendly march to protest the World Trade Organization meetings in Montreal, Canada on July 27, 2003.”
Yup, no angry, proto-fascist right-wing extremists here. Just some of your “friendly” liberals. I’m looking forward to the day when Reuters describes a conservative who characterizes a Democratic politician as an “international terrorist” as “friendly.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell