John Kerry on October 29, 2004: “Wake up, America, wake up…You have a choice.” (Patricia Wilson, “Kerry: ‘Wake Up America’ And Choose Fresh Start.”)
Bob Dole on October 25, 1996: “Where is the outrage in America? Where is the outrage in America? Where has the media gone in America? Where is the outrage in America?” (PBS News Hour.)
Bob Dole on October 29, 1996: “Wake up, America.” (“Bob Dole addresses his election struggles,” CNN AllPolitics interview with Candy Crowley.) (Courtesy of Kathryn Jean Lopez and The Corner.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell