The July-August issue of Commentary has arrived at my house. I’ve already read three terrific articles — Charles Krauthammer’s “The Neoconservative Convergence” (which Krauthammer delivered in somewhat different form at a Commentary dinner I had the privilege of attending in May), “Columbia and the Academic Intifada” by Efraim Karsh, and “What Happened to the Movies?” by Joseph Epstein.
As far as I know, none of the contents of this issue appears online yet. However, you can read the June issue here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell