Turns out that the “toxic soup” that flooded New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina wasn’t so toxic after all. Instead, it’s been tested and found to be pretty much the same as “the storm water that is present in New Orleans every time it rains.” Score another one for media hysteria.
Captain Ed has the details.
I don’t think those water moccasins ever showed up, either.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell