In his Los Angeles Times column last week Professor David Gelernter had a history lesson for Barbara Boxer. As the Democrats get ready to party like it’s 1974, Professor Gelernter has another history lesson for them: “Americans won’t let Democrats lose Iraq.” I’m sure that Professor Gelernter has the history right; I’m not as confident in his prediction, but I trust his judgment.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell