In the second hour of Saturday’s radio show, we talked about some key Congressional races, including Keith Ellison vs. Alan Fine. We critiqued media coverage of the current election season, and talked with Senate candidate Mark Kennedy about his new national security ad. We took some calls and awarded our coveted This Week in Gatekeeping prize. All in all, a fun hour, which I’ve edited for maximum enjoyment.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell