During the second hour of our radio show today, we interviewed Pulitzer Prize-winning film critic Stephen Hunter of the Washington Post. It was a great three segments; we talked about the film industry today; about movies that should have been nominated but weren’t; about the studio politics that drive the award of many Oscars; took some fun calls; and much more. Stephen gave us his predictions for tomorrow night’s program as well as his own favorites.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Tomorrow night, we’ll be at the Patriot’s Oscar party with Michael Medved. It should be a lot of fun, even though I haven’t seen a single nominated film.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell