I haven’t done a podcast for a while; two weeks ago the station gave me defective files, and last weekend I was out of town and didn’t do the show. Yesterday Brian “St. Paul” Ward and I were back in the studio. The first hour was lively, with discussion of recent events in Congress and abroad, a number of calls, and, not just a Loon of the Week, but a Flock of Loons. If you think about it, you can probably figure out where we found the Flock. (And yes, I know, loons don’t travel in flocks.)
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell