Expanding on John Hinderaker’s “The Times does theology,” Roger Kimball comments on “Corrections at the New York Times.” Roger cleverly makes a point that John has made here occasionally in the past about Times corrections; the purported “correction” destroys the entire story. John made this point explicitly, for example, in “The Times does math…and this time it’s important.” Another good example of the phenomenon is John’s “New York Times hoaxed.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell