Expanding on John Hinderaker’s “The Times does theology,” Roger Kimball comments on “Corrections at the New York Times.” Roger cleverly makes a point that John has made here occasionally in the past about Times corrections; the purported “correction” destroys the entire story. John made this point explicitly, for example, in “The Times does math…and this time it’s important.” Another good example of the phenomenon is John’s “New York Times hoaxed.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell