Ynet, via Atlas Shrugs, points out that Egypt Air’s route map suddenly shows an odd omission: no Israel. Ynet says that “Jordan’s land reaches the Mediterranean Sea.” Maybe, or else Israel has merged into an undifferentiated “Palestine.” Either way, while the other cities in the region to which Egypt Air flies are shown, there is no Tel Aviv. Click to enlarge:
The odd thing is that Egypt Air does fly to Ben Gurion Airport, four times a week. Is this a sign of things to come in the newly-liberated Egypt? Let’s hope not.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary Clinton: The Ultimate Empty Pantsuit?
- Renaming the Mountain
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It!
- More sleepless nights for Team Clinton as additional classified documents are released
- Message to #BLM
- Hillary endorsed Blumenthal email attacking Netanyahu and Israel [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell