As I wrote here, my long-time radio partner Brian Ward and I have started podcasting on Ricochet. Ricochet is building a new lineup of podcasts that includes, in addition to us, Law Talk With Epstein & Yoo and the Kaus & Limbaugh show (that’s David). That is on top of the original Ricochet podcast, of course.
We recorded our second podcast yesterday. Topics include Libya, the Presidential aspirations of Minnesotans Tim Pawlenty and Michele Bachmann, federal budget cuts, and both of our radio bits–the Loon of the Week and This Week In Gatekeeping. It’s a fun show.
Speaking of which, we are thinking of changing the name to the Hinderaker-Ward Experience. It’s that affinity with Jimi Hendrix that Brian and I have always felt. Anyway, here is Episode 2:
You can also go here to listen to or download the podcast, and you can subscribe to it on iTunes or elsewhere by hitting the “subscribe” button on the graphic above.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell