Now that I’m finally back in the realm of adequate bandwidth I can post up some of the video I took the last two weeks during my South American excursion with the good folks of Hillsdale College. First up, a follow on to John’s February 26 post where he argued that the U.S. should get out of Afghanistan, which elicited a lot of favorable comment from Power Line readers. Turns out he finds strong agreement for this view from Bing West, former assistant secretary of Defense under President Reagan, and author of The Wrong War: Grit, Strategy, and the Way Out of Afghanistan. Bing sat down with me to tape this three-and-a-half minute Power Line exclusive.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell