Now that I’m finally back in the realm of adequate bandwidth I can post up some of the video I took the last two weeks during my South American excursion with the good folks of Hillsdale College. First up, a follow on to John’s February 26 post where he argued that the U.S. should get out of Afghanistan, which elicited a lot of favorable comment from Power Line readers. Turns out he finds strong agreement for this view from Bing West, former assistant secretary of Defense under President Reagan, and author of The Wrong War: Grit, Strategy, and the Way Out of Afghanistan. Bing sat down with me to tape this three-and-a-half minute Power Line exclusive.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
- Fuse Lit on the Pension Time Bomb, and the Next Tax Revolt?
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- Guess who filled in for Wasserman Schultz yesterday
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell