So I had great fun as usual guest-hosting Bill Bennett’s radio show this morning, and especially when John called in during the second hour. When I saw his name was up on the caller board during a commercial break, I decided to run my iPhone video camera as I fielded his call and posed the question: how do you and Scott and Paul, who have real day jobs (unlike me) do it? Unfortunately my iPhone only captures my side of the conversation, so this is just a very short clip. Later in the conversation I kidded John that because I had always followed the Miss Universe competition on radio, I never knew what I was missing until he started covering it in living color on Power Line.
Most Read on Power Line
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell