The New York Post is perhaps most famous for the greatest headline ever: “Headless Body in Topless Bar.” But they’ve managed to match this with their wedding notice for two undistinguished but over-publicized people named Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. (See below). I’ve never watched a single second of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” which I guess means that I’m not keeping up with popular culture (I gather this self-indulgent show gets better ratings than The News Hour on PBS?). And who or what is a Kanye West? I’ll add this for the Post: their wedding notices are certainly more interesting reading than New York Times wedding notices, which wits have better described as the “mergers and acquisitions” page.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell