In this second installment of our conversation with Jonah Goldberg, Jonah recounts finishing college and living as an ex-pat in Prague, where the largest difficulties were finding good toilet paper and deciding whether to stay all night at the casino gaming tables, why comic books seem to be a common denominator for certain kinds of conservatives, and how he finally got traction and achieved liftoff with his writing career. About 18 minutes long, I’ll have a short part 3 in a couple days.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- What is to be done?
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell