Do you believe that Senator Robert Torricelli (D-unmarried, no kids) drinks milk? If you do, you won’t be troubled by this story.
I believe we failed to note that Senator Tom Harkin’s campaign manager has now resigned over the campaign’s dirty trick that neither he nor Senator Harkin had anything to do with. The Des Moines Register had the story yesterday.
To be thorough in our continuing scandal coverage, we should note that on Friday the Star Tribune reported that Bill “Luther sticks with campaign aide who helped bogus candidate.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
- Fuse Lit on the Pension Time Bomb, and the Next Tax Revolt?
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- Guess who filled in for Wasserman Schultz yesterday
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell