At several universities, anti-race discrimination students have dramatized the injustice of affirmative action by holding bake sales where the price of the baked goods depends on the ethnic background and gender of the buyer. The photo below shows such a bake sale in progress at the University of California. Three students are reacting to the prices; as Asians, they would be required to pay a premium.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell