Michael Ramirez depicts President Obama as a sort of green Tinkerbelle. Unfortunately, we can’t run our cars or heat our homes with pixie dust. Click to enlarge:
Come to think of it, the Democrats are peddling fairy tales on a number of fronts these days. High gas prices are the fault of nameless “speculators.” We can keep Medicare as is without breaking the bank. More government spending is the key to restoring the economy. The “stimulus” saved millions of jobs.
In 2008, Barack Obama’s ability to scatter pixie dust was his most admired trait. Now that he actually has to govern, and voters are beginning to see the effects of his policies, his ability to sling BS doesn’t seem quite so impressive.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell