Michael Ramirez depicts President Obama as a sort of green Tinkerbelle. Unfortunately, we can’t run our cars or heat our homes with pixie dust. Click to enlarge:
Come to think of it, the Democrats are peddling fairy tales on a number of fronts these days. High gas prices are the fault of nameless “speculators.” We can keep Medicare as is without breaking the bank. More government spending is the key to restoring the economy. The “stimulus” saved millions of jobs.
In 2008, Barack Obama’s ability to scatter pixie dust was his most admired trait. Now that he actually has to govern, and voters are beginning to see the effects of his policies, his ability to sling BS doesn’t seem quite so impressive.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell