I don’t really have that much copy to go with this headline–it just popped up in my head and I thought I’d run with it, sort of like my previous threatened title for my next book: The Purpose-Driven Da Vinci Code (and Diet Book). Actually I improvised the Fifty Shades of Gray Liberalism on the Bill Bennett show this morning, though I wasn’t quick enough to follow up with the obvious metaphor of liberals exacting their sado-masochism on the American economy. Anyway, this morning was great fun, but now I’m waiting to catch a plane back out to the Left Coast, so I’ll be out of blogging range for most of the rest of the day. Too bad–I’ve got a ton stored up in my head.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell