So I had great fun as usual guest-hosting Bill Bennett’s radio show this morning, and especially when John called in during the second hour. When I saw his name was up on the caller board during a commercial break, I decided to run my iPhone video camera as I fielded his call and posed the question: how do you and Scott and Paul, who have real day jobs (unlike me) do it? Unfortunately my iPhone only captures my side of the conversation, so this is just a very short clip. Later in the conversation I kidded John that because I had always followed the Miss Universe competition on radio, I never knew what I was missing until he started covering it in living color on Power Line.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell