There is a certain entertainment value in watching the Democrats try to wriggle out from under Obamacare. They have tried denial, delay and distraction, but they can’t change the reality that across America, millions of voters have lost their health insurance, been forced onto barely-workable exchanges, seen premiums increase and coverages narrow, and been deprived of their preferred doctors and hospitals. Obamacare is, to paraphrase Mencken, giving it to the American people good and hard, and what we have seen so far is only the beginning. Hence the Democrats’ panic when they look forward to November. Michael Ramirez depicts the donkey in free-fall; click to enlarge file size:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell