- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell
The big news in the upcoming Italian election is the rise of former comedian Beppe Grillo, whose party may finish as high as second in the voting. There is a lot about Grillo at The Corner. He sounds like a pretty typical bad-government populist; normally you would think it would be a disaster if he took power, but this is Italy, so things may or may not get worse. What »
Scott noted earlier today that the currency war is underway, with countries around the world debasing their money to disguise the fact that they can’t control their spending. While the phenomenon is becoming worldwide, some countries are ahead of others. Like Argentina. ZeroHedge comments on Argentina’s utterly pathetic decision to freeze supermarket prices: Up until now, Argentina’s descent into a hyperinflationary basket case, with a crashing currency and loss of »